The best way to decide if the Meeting House is your spiritual home is to start to get involved. These are just some of the many ways:
- Sign in at the Welcome Table: to hear from a minister or receive our e-newsletter
- Fill out a Find Your Connection pew card
- Join an Adult Program: sign up in Fellowship Hall after the service
- Learn more about Unitarian Universalism by attending various
programs offered during the year. They will be listed in the E-news.
- Join a Connection Circle and explore core questions about living in this
world with a small group of UU members. Usually 7 – 8 week long sessions.
- Come to a Friday Night Pizza and a Movie
- Come to Lunch Bunch or Friday Night Dinner & Movie
- Meetinghouse Sing-Along second Saturdays
- Join the Choir
- Become a greeter
It’s easy to get started. Just talk to any member of our Welcoming team, a staff member or one of our ministers about your interests. We’ll make sure you find the right connections. Also, read our newsletter for further information.