If you are searching for a place to worship that will deepen your spiritual perspectives or are seeking a liberal religious education for your children, we hope you find it in this Meeting House.
Imagine a religion that embraces many different beliefs—including yours. If you’re searching for a religious home where people honor each other’s beliefs and worship together as one faith, come see us. We are a loving, diverse, open-minded, inclusive religious community that encourages you to seek your own spiritual path, wherever it leads. We welcome and affirm people of all abilities and are committed to fully including and embracing people with disabilities in congregational life.
The following are the seven principles which Unitarian Universalist congregations affirm and promote:
- The inherent worth and dignity of every person
- Justice, equity and compassion in human relations
- Acceptance of one another and encouragement to spiritual growth in our congregations
- A free and responsible search for truth and meaning
- The right of conscience and the use of the democratic process within our congregations and in society at large.
- The goal of world community with peace, liberty, and justice for all
- Respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part
We often greet our visitors during the service. If you are comfortable, you may introduce yourself to the congregation, or just wave. Online visitors are encouraged to introduce themselves on the chat.
We invite you to join us after service for refreshments and conversation in our downstairs Fellowship Hall. Online visitors are invited to stay online for further conversation. You will find another Welcome Table, information on programs, congregational initiatives, coffee, tea and other beverages—even a used book sale.
Your babies, children, and youth are welcome to attend our Religious Education program or remain with you in worship. A Welcome Table volunteer can answer your questions, introduce you to the RE director and direct you to the classrooms.